Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday USA!

I am so thankful for the freedoms I have living in the United States of America. Mostly, I am thankful that we are free to worship. Its amazing to be able to pray in my home and in public without fear of persecution. It is the greatest blessing to be a member of God's family and to freely worship Him. 
When I am weak, He is strong,
When I am down, He lifts me up,
When I am confused, He tells me Enough,
When I seem to be unnoticed, He sees it all,
When I am filled with Joy, He is too! 
He is my Rock.
He is Unending Love and Amazing Grace!

I am also thankful that the Nealous Clan had a wonderful day celebrating the 4th of July together.
Before we headed out to the lake for fun in the water with our church, this mama had some baking to do. Don't you worry though, she had her handsome helper right by her side the Whole time!

My Helper cleaned the beaters for me.

He also tested the blueberries for sweetness.

He showed mama where to put them.

Then he tested a few more!

Nealous Clan in Red, White and Blue

Jack's American Flag

Hope you all had a relaxing 4th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment